Win prizes with #RoadtoLEAD challenges
Join us on the #RoadtoLEAD, a SHARED experience that allows you to CONNECT with your team, friends and family while you enter for a chance to win amazing prizes.
Complete FIVE challenges, and you’ll receive a FREE bundle of Jeunesse swag mailed straight to your home. Complete ALL SEVEN challenges, and you’ll get the swag PLUS TWO FREE TICKETS TO EXPO IGNITE 2021!
ON THE ROAD CHALLENGES
- SHARE ON SOCIAL
Your virtual swag pack included fun, social media shareables. Share them on your Facebook or Instagram account using #LEAD21 and #RoadtoLEAD and tag @JeunesseGlobal.
- PREP YOUR FOOD
Share a picture or video of your ZEN Meal Plan food prep on Facebook or Instagram. Make sure to use #LEAD21, #ZP8 and #RoadtoLEAD and tag @JeunesseGlobal.
- CREATE YOUR WATCH SPACE
Snap a picture or screenshot of your watch party — whether at home or on Zoom — and email it to [email protected]
- SNAP A SELFIE
Be your own Super Fan by snapping a picture of you wearing your best Jeunesse swag and sharing it to Facebook or Instagram. Tag @JeunesseGlobal and use #LEAD21 and #RoadtoLEAD.
- DEFINE YOUR FOCUS
Share on Facebook or Instagram the one word that defines your focus and intention for 2021. Make sure to use #LEAD21 and #RoadtoLEAD and tag @JeunesseGlobal.
- BUY A TICKET TO LEAD JEUNESSE 2021
- BUY FIVE TICKETS TO LEAD JEUNESSE 2021
Keep an eye out for communication from our Distributor Support team, who will reach out for your social media usernames and handles to track your participation.
WINNERS. Winners will be notified at their email address listed in Joffice™, or via the email provided upon completion of Challenge #3 (listed in “ON THE ROAD CHALLENGES” section above). Those who do not complete Challenge #3 as part of their participation in this contest must make sure their Joffice profile is updated with a valid email address before the end of the contest. If there is no email listed in a winner’s Joffice account, a Jeunesse representative will contact them to collect it either via direct message on the social media profile used to complete a challenge, or by phone, using the phone number(s) listed in Joffice.
RESTRICTIONS APPLY. Participation in #RoadtoLEAD is subject to laws in the participant’s country of residence. Not open to residents of Quebec or where prohibited by law.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
RELEASE & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By entering the contest, the winner releases Jeunesse LLC, and its affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees and agencies (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability whatsoever, and waives any and all causes of action, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, use or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory, to the extent permitted by law.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION. If there is any conflict between any promotional material and these Official Rules, the provisions of these Official Rules shall prevail. The resolution of any dispute shall be within Sponsor’s sole discretion. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida.
- By claiming the prizes, the winners authorize the use, without additional compensation, of their name, likeness, voice, and image or any recording of the foregoing, and their municipality of residence, for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation, radio broadcasts, newspaper and other publications and in television or film releases, slides, videotape, distribution over the internet and picture data storage) which Jeunesse may choose, for up to five years.
- By entering the contest, the winner releases Jeunesse and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the contest or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory, to the extent permitted by law.
- Jeunesse retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
- This contest is subject to all national laws. The value of the prize may be reportable to tax authorities as income. Prizes may be taxable in the jurisdiction of the contest or in the winner’s home country.
- Jeunesse reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- All entries must be submitted no later than January 17, 2021.
Jeunesse honored at 2021 American Package Design Awards
Apr 30, 2021
The Jeunesse Workplace is Honored for the Fourth Time
Apr 28, 2021
Jeunesse begins an award-winning year
Apr 22, 2021
Nonprofit news: Jeunesse Kids makes extraordinary impact in 2020
Apr 21, 2021
Introducing the Jeunesse Kids Champions
Mar 1, 2021